Benefits of using corner guards
- Corner guards provide attractive, long-term, wall protection that will save you from costly renovations.
- Corner guards are available in various finishes; you can coordinate them to match the interior of your hotel or utilize them as a design component.
- Due to their durability, protecting walls with corner guards will save you time and money
- Protects the edges of the walls from the damage that might weaken the adjacent walls
- Provides a smooth transition from the wall to the corner
- As a hotel owner, you need to uphold the level of quality and class that your guests expect. By protecting walls using corner guards, you will be protecting your investment and save yourself from embarrassing online reviews.
Why Choose Stainless Steel Corner Guards?
Corner guards are not similar! Guards made of stainless steel should be your only choice when selecting guards that will protect your hotel walls. Unlike other cheaper options around, stainless steel corner guards still provide the best value for your money. Steel is stable, and it can withstand weather changes. Whether the temperature changes from cold to hot or vice versa, steel will not have any adverse effects. Plastic guards, on the other hand, are not able to live up to weather fluctuations. Over time, they start to bulge; sag or crack and this will start looking unsightly and will not offer the needed protection.
As a hotel owner, one constant concern is how to keep the appearance of your premise at its best. With normal traffic from guests, repairers, and employees walking the hallways, the corners of your walls are generally the first areas to display wear and tear. With stainless steel corner guards, your walls will have a smooth and durable layer of protection. These corner guards also add a sense of beauty and sophistication to your structure because of the amount of fixtures, materials, and colors they come in. A good source of information is the Boss Corner Guards blog, which has more insights and resources available online.